Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

UK Vogue & Glamour - The December Issues

ADVERTISEMENTS
The new Vogue cover got me excited as soon as I opened it up fresh from the letterbox. The cover is beautiful! I love the Lara Stone/Mario Testino shoot. I'm yet to read the article but I'm looking forward to it.


There is also a feature which I adore and it fits in with this blog so well. It's called 'Vogue's 30 Ultimate Fashion Adventures'...




Some of my favourites include:


  • Be the inspiration for a dress...
  • Wear a Tiara
  • Own a Chanel handbag
  • Wear head-to-toe Gareth Pugh when meeting your boyfriends parents
  • Walk barefoot across Venice's Piazza San Marco at midnight with a full-skirted silk Prada dress billowing around you
  • Revel in the drama of a Dior Couture show in Paris
  • Gallop away in a Balenciaga riding hat

    Okay, I had to stop myself there... they are so dead on and dreamy...





Of course I had to throw in the essential Ed Westwick posing sesh!


The Gossip Girl cast are truly unstoppable. Gracing the cover of Glamour is my favourite starlet Leighton Meester. I love the Bardot hair they gave her for the feature with the cute 60's dresses - They really suit her. I feel that 'Blair's' style isn't quite so inspiring at the minute, not as much as in previous seasons, so this was refreshing...




I'm also in love with the 'Put a Spin on Cosy' story. The colours and the soft knits are making me crave cute winter-wear and I will be definitely pulling my grey wooly tights back out.







Images are all my own, so please credit my blog if you use them. Thanks! :)

Post Title UK Vogue & Glamour - The December Issues

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...