Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Heartbreak?

ADVERTISEMENTS
Ok so I have heard news of Luella ceasing trading via Vogue.co.uk... I don't quite understand what actually happened (I'm being a bit slow today) apart from the factory who produced their RTW clothing shut down last month meaning they were unable to meet orders for Spring/Summer '10, and Club 21 are no longer backing Luella.

This is such upsetting news! Luella is one of my favourite designers, so cute and quirky and British. I really hope they pull back through, surely this can't be goodbye forever?
Hands up who's sick of this recession? Yeah, me too.

Anyway, here are some favourites from previous Luella shows. I still have hope...




Prom dresses are definitely her specialty. I also love how the high street is still copying the design of this last dress, from the Fall '05 collection.



Images: Style.com

Post Title Heartbreak?

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...