Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

In Love

ADVERTISEMENTS
I fell in love with these beautiful floppy hair bows a few years back when they first hit the runway for Sportmax, and my memory was triggered today which made me go on a bit of a mission to find the images again - I did have tons saved on my old laptop before the hard drive died and wiped everything.

After googling all sorts of mad combos and sifting through possible designers on Style.com coming to nothing, I messaged the wonderful Coco Rocha via Facebook, remembering having an image of her wearing one and asking if she remembered which show it was. Thank god she replied (I have work to do and I would not have slept without finding any of these pictures) life saver!

Still, I don't understand why there isn't any images at all on Style or Vogue of any Sportmax shows... hmm.



Enjoy sweeties x

Post Title In Love

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...