Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dakota Fanning in Teen Vogue

ADVERTISEMENTS
I've always loved Dakota Fanning, she's always amazed me with her talent from a very young age, and I'm glad that so far she is staying grounded and still working hard and achieveing her ambitions. She's the perfect inspiration to young girls, so her place on the cover of Teen Vogue's next issue is fitting. It's a little scary seeing how grown up she looks now - I guess I'm used to seeing her play a much younger role - but she is a beautiful young woman and turning into quite the style icon.




I am also in love with the leopard print dress and these chunky wooden sandals! All the more reason to buy the magazine, just to find out where they're from...



Images: TeenVogue.com

Post Title Dakota Fanning in Teen Vogue

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...