Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Christina Nostalgia

ADVERTISEMENTS
This post has come from a long chain of thoughts.


I for some reason ended up watching a Girl's Aloud video on some music channel and the video for 'Sexy! No No No' came on, and I remembered how much it reminded me of the video for Christina Aguilera's 'Fighter'. This led me to google the video to find stills from it.
Previous to this, I had been discussing and watching Lady Gaga's style/performances, and when I looked through the 'Xtina' pictures I realised (not for the first time) how un-original Lady GaGa actually is.
Now, I'm not dissing the GaGa - she is nuts and I give her a lot of credit and after seeing her perfom on SNL I realised just how talented she truly is - I just don't think Christina gets enough credit. She has the vocals I envy the most and such guts to re-invent herself and express herself the way she does. I love Britney to bits, but I think Chrissie needs more recognition and shouldn't be compared to Britney so much. What is it with people comparing anyway?
So, here are some good and some so-bad-that-they're-good-for-nostalgic-purposes images of my favourite kind of blonde Aggy...







Read more »

Post Title Christina Nostalgia

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...