Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Winter Wardrobe Plan

ADVERTISEMENTS
Here is a little mood board I made to help put all my ideas and bits and bobs together and see what gaps I should fill ready for winter.


Winter Wardrobe Mood Board
I already have two biker jackets, and these two skirts - splashes of colour are essential in the dull winter - and I have a pink chunky knit scarf as well as some flat suede thigh high boots from Office. I'm buying this coat this weekend (hello payday) so I'm getting there

-
I'm well into the winter spirit now and just want this random sun/rain weather to make up its mind or go away.

-
Also, I'm hoping to make a designer investment come Christmas - my only current designer item, besides cosmetics, is a Luella purse from a sample sale. Maybe a cute Marc or Chanel 'wear with anything' bangle?

-
This is a very self indulgent post I know, I'd just like opinions on my winter wardrobe plan...

Post Title Winter Wardrobe Plan

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...