Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

LFW - the rest

ADVERTISEMENTS
Today was exciting!

I didn't bother trying to get into any shows but I saw Anna Wintour, Lara Stone, Freja Beha Erichsen and Erin O'Connor - the latter for the millionth time over the past few weeks - within metres of where I was standing (people watching is the best at fashion week) along with the whole UK Vogue and Glamour team and many other infamous fashion journalists, all arriving at Somerset House for the Jaeger show.



My papparazi skills are pretty shocking but I managed to get a few snaps.





This is Freja, my camera didn't have time to adjust to the light, or lack thereof?



Jason Gardiner? I didn't know either...



Oh yeah, I pearled out my Blackberry Pearl.



All images quite obviously taken by me - awful haha

Post Title LFW - the rest

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...