Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New addiction

ADVERTISEMENTS
I have noticed use of Polyvore on other people's blogs but always forgot the name when I wanted to give it a go. I have finally registered and making little outfit mood boards could become a very time consuming habit.
This is my first one. I saw the skirt and cried a little inside - I have to get my paws on it. I based the outfit around the skirt with a modern take on a classic Chanel theme.



I can't work out how to use their 'links' to post the sets to my blog, so I had to print screen this. Does anyone know how it works? Without posting a load of random html after the image...

I'm regretting the choice of shoe slightly now but nevermind, plenty more play around time tomorrow.


Post Title New addiction

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...