Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

LBB's

ADVERTISEMENTS
After constantly wearing my black Primark (cringe) cross body bag for about 2 years I'm officially sick to death of it. I never intended to use it so much or keep it for so long, but as we all know black bags are an essential and whenever I can avoid carrying a bag bigger than my head, I will.
Now is finally the time to replace it though, and as it is such a neccesity I thought I would see what's on offer on the high street and share my finds with all you lovely readers.


1 - Aldo chain strap tassle detail bag - £30
2 - Lipsy chain strap heart bag - £34
3 - Miss Selfridge studded flap bag - £18
4 - Warehouse studded quilted pouch bag - £45
5 - Topshop lattice bag - £25
6 - River Island patent jewel detail bag - £24.99
7 - Oasis fringed beaded bag - £40



I already know which one I'm getting!


Clue - Aldo staff discount is 50% - I currently work there ;)

Post Title LBB's

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...