Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

London Fashion Week

ADVERTISEMENTS
Starts tomorrow!



EXCITEMENT!

-
I'll be attending the Ioannisdimitrousis show tomorrow evening, with an actual invite this time as oppposed to just hanging around hoping to get in - though I will probably spend the next few days afterwards doing that. I love going to the shows. They're so short but so exciting, even if the collection itself turns out to be nothing special.

-
-
Apologies for being so god awful at posting. I've been working a lot at Aldo and whenever I'm not working I celebrate by turning super lazy - not good. I'm working on another post for tonight though. It is the calm before the storm.

-
I won't be covering fashion month in so much detail this time around as my photoshop needs sorting out again and with all the projects coming up I will hardly have time. Maybe I'll select some snippets of my favourite shows when it's all over. My coverage has nothing on Style.com, let's be honest.

-
Just to close this post I have to post some images on the wonderful Vivienne Westwood posing outside her first Red Label show this time last year. Who needs to age gracefully anyway? Not our Viv...

-




First image from Eley Kishimoto S/S 09, all photos taken by me.


Post Title London Fashion Week

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...