Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sun is Shining

ADVERTISEMENTS
The weather over the past two days has been beautiful here in London. After a whole week of rain I thought there would be no end - winter really depresses me - but the sky is clear and the sun is shining.

Sunny days have the ability to dramatically change my mood for the whole day, even if it's still ice cold, but today it is so warm. I wanted to shed my coat when I walked an extra 30-40mins home than usual by getting off the tube a few stops earlier to enjoy the heat while it lasts, which I don't think will be long.

Anyway I've been collecting some images for a couple of months now in a folder named 'Summer Time' to post on here, and now I think it's finally perfectly acceptable to start looking to the start of summer, even if layering is still necessary for the next month or so...






























I really hope I get to go to a beautiful beach at some point this year, though I guess the poolside in Marrakech won't be anything to complain about. Unfortunately, my hometown of Cleethorpes doesn't quite cut it.



(Images: FashionGoneRogue, WeHeartIt, ObsessionMIA, tfs, FotoDecadent)

Post Title Sun is Shining

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...