Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fall 2010 - Footwear Round-Up

ADVERTISEMENTS
Obviously there are a lot more than I have here, but I just thought I'd gather some of the best ones I could find close up shots of for all the shoe freaks like myself.


Louboutin @ 3.1 Phillip Lim




Balenciaga
Yes please!

Burberry Prorsum - I would just like to state that I need a pair of these.

Calvin Klein

Chanel


Christopher Kane

Christian Dior

Fendi

John Galliano


Givenchy


Jean Paul Gaultier



Lanvin

Louis Vuitton


Marni



Miu Miu


Narciso Rodriguez

Prada


Proenza Schouler

Rodarte

Roksanda Ilincic

Thakoon

Vera Wang

Versace

Yves Saint Laurent




All images from Style.com, edited by me. If you repost any, please credit all sources including Fantastical Fashion. Thanks :)

Post Title Fall 2010 - Footwear Round-Up

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...