Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Levi's Flagship Launch Party

ADVERTISEMENTS
Apologies, once again I've been awfully slow at posting lately.

I've been swamped training and working for Levi's, interning and uni tutorials and lectures. But all the training finally paid off last night where a bunch of the coolest people around got themselves invites to the launch party for the re-crafted flagship at Heaven in London.

N.E.R.D where headlining with Fenech Soler warming the crowd up, and 2manydjs closing the night where I danced for hours until I had blisters on my feet (ouch) - Definitely worth it.

The free supplies of Sailor Jerry's all night was something we were all pretty thankful for too...

The flagship store is now officially open so get your bums down to Regent Street to meet some amazing sales staff and check out the store. The visual merchandisers did a great job!

I stole some images of last night from the Levi's UK Facebook fan page - I forgot my camera!








Post Title Levi's Flagship Launch Party

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...