Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lanvin for H&M

ADVERTISEMENTS
Hands Up! Who's excited for Lanvin's H&M collaboration finally hitting stores this month?


I often let designer/high street collaborations pass me by, but I thought it was worth posting on this as there's quite a few nice pieces, and a lot of dresses that still stay true to signature Lanvin style - over-sized ruffles, jeweled tones plus of course some fun accessories.






Some of the more affordable and wearable options: Leopard stilettos - £69.99, Ruffle skirt - £34.99, Printed Tee - £24.00







Some gorgeous party dresses, if only I had somewhere extravagant enough to wear them: All £99.99




Will you be heading to H&M (store/online) on the 23rd for any of these pieces? I have my eye on the black skirt for sure. It also comes in cream, so either way I'll hopefully manage to nab one.

Post Title Lanvin for H&M

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...