Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Barry M Instant Nail Effects

ADVERTISEMENTS
So, my dear friend Vicky read about this new Barry M nail polish that creates a crackled effect on your nails, and set us up on a mission to search every Boots store we happened upon to find this magical stuff. Eventually, she spotted it in the tiniest Boots store you could imagine, funnily enough. With a 3 for 2 offer I also bought two other colours, and have just put the Instant Nail Effects to the test with the 'Mushroom' Nail Paint as my base, and I'm pretty impressed and in awe of the results.




I'm pretty awful at painting my nails neatly - I end up with a mess all around my finger tips. Cleaning up with nail varnish remover and cotton buds does most of the job, put for the corners that are a little too close, cotton buds end up wiping off half my nail varnish. Another friend of mine pointed out a product she has used before when we went to a Sephora store in Rome a couple of months back (really, England, we have Victoria's Secret and Forever21 on board now, give us Sephora already) and it was just the thing I needed. This handy little correcter pen has a pointed tip perfect for getting up close and personal with your messy nails, without wiping half the stuff off.



All images my own, if you plan to repost my ugly hands then please credit FantasticalFashion.

Post Title Barry M Instant Nail Effects

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...