Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Perfect Cream Blouse

ADVERTISEMENTS
Yes, another thing I am in search of.

When I was trawling through Net-a-porter in preparation for this post the other day I spotted a few, but they're completely out of my student price range.

It's something I'm quite fussy with as they can very easily look cheap and tacky, which is probably why I was so drawn to these higher quality garments.

They're perfect for the transition from Winter to Spring (even if Spring seems impossible right now) going perfectly with a good fitting pair of jeans, and trench coats for chillier or rainy days.




Georgette ruffle blouse (£255) Diane Von Furstenburg, Cutout leather sandals (£525) Burberry Prorsum, Kex smooth skinny jeans (£180) Acne, Propaganda cotton-blend mac (£355) Vivienne Westwood.





Cotswolds silk-chiffon tunic (£235) Leaves of Grass, Fantasme trench coat (£470) Paul & Joe, The Super Slouch skinny jeans (£250) Current/Elliott, Caparetto leather ballerina flats (£305) Chloe.




Silk-chiffon pussybow blouse (£740) Oscar de la Renta, Cotton pleated skirt trench (£850) Burberry, Bardot high-waist skinny jeans (£195) J Brand, Titi 120 Panama straw pumps (£470) Christian Louboutin.




I did finally tick the maxi dress off my wishlist, however. I purchased a jersey black number about a month ago, and most recently a multi-coloured printed maxi in the sale for when the sun comes out. I will post pictures when it becomes more appropriate to wear these outfits. The black one is more practical, but I haven't stepped out without my boots on in forever due to the arctic temperatures taking over the UK.

Post Title The Perfect Cream Blouse

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...