Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Harper's Bazaar's 'Tulips & Pansies: The Headdress Affair'

ADVERTISEMENTS
I came across some images on good old Facebook via the Harper's Bazaar fan page. I followed the link to their website to check out the whole collection. The photos are from a fashion show, held as a fundraiser 'for providing care for New York citizens living with AIDS/HIV'. Fashion designers lent their dresses, while master florists created the stunning headpeices. All I can say is I now want to pick thousands of flowers and start getting creative...
In the meantime, here are some of my favourites.










Beauuutiful :)
For more images/information click here!

Post Title Harper's Bazaar's 'Tulips & Pansies: The Headdress Affair'

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...