Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Catch Up...

ADVERTISEMENTS
Well, not that there's much to catch up on. I may have been a bit out of the loop but there doesn't seem to be much happening right now in the wonderful world of fashion. This leads to a lack of inspiration.
-
However, for a change, I enjoyed reading the new Vogue today. Despite being a subscriber, I rarely make my way through the whole issue lately. This month's issue is allll about bodies. Cue envy-inducing shoots with a naked Natalia Vodianova (no way has she had 3 kids?!) and a beautifully busty Lara Stone. Note to self: Invest in a scanner!
I found Christa D'Souza's article on her obsessive weight control very interesting to read. Lately I've been getting quite strict with my food* (if we ignore todays unusual binge) and I generally dont tend to crave chocolate anymore.
*Not in a concern-raising way may I add.
Reading about other people's eating habits interests me for some reason...
Anyways, if you're into all that then it's a good issue to buy if you dont plan to already. I'm always amazed at how large their word counts must be! Articles going on for pages and pages...
-
Oh and news on the Glamour placement. I was invited a few months back to start in June, but they needed extra help in the office last week so called me in to lend a hand. I was in the fashion closet most of the day and almost cried at the wall full of (mostly) Louboutins. And a floor covered in Chanel jewellery. I'm so excited to go back - everyone there is soooo so lovely! More than I could've possibly imagined. I know that sounds bad, but I watched The Devil Wears Prada for the millionth time a few nights before and got the nerves/fear of nasty fashion people?
-
Anyhow, I'm off to read more blogs for inspiration/catch up on the new Gossip Girl... This episode looks so good I think I may DIE! (Also been watching the Rachel Zoe Project, quite obviously...)
Ciaoo :) x

Post Title Catch Up...

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...