Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Reminiscing: Dolce & Gabbana S/S '08

ADVERTISEMENTS
Don't mind me while I just reminisce over the Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Sumer RTW show of 2008. I will always remember these paint splattered dresses, and apparently the lace up shoes stuck in my mind, as I recently purchased some wedges near identical to the black ones from Kurt Geiger.
This collection had huge influence on my final textiles project at college, and for many others too. Now I'm looking back, with changed tastes and a more finely tuned eye (as ridiculous as that sounds) I can appreciate other elements of the collection, not just the show-stopping painted ball gowns.












Read more »

Post Title Reminiscing: Dolce & Gabbana S/S '08

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...