Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Best of Resort 2012

ADVERTISEMENTS
I've done my best to narrow down some of my personal highlights from recent the Resort shows.



I never usually pay a great deal of attention to them, but I noticed quite a few show images springing up on other blogs that I liked, so I thought I'd do a round-up of my favourites.


Céline and Gucci were by far my top choices, so much so that I struggled to narrow down to just six Céline images.

















You should be able to click the images to enlarge them. This layout makes them a bit more cramped than they should be, and I am no web wizz.




Which were your favourites from this season?




Images sources from Style.com, edited by me.

Please credit my blog if you plan to re-post.

Post Title Best of Resort 2012

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...