Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Communication Breakdown

ADVERTISEMENTS
A couple of days ago I deleted my Facebook account, for numerous reasons. Less than 24 hours later, my Blackberry finally died it's long awaited death on me, meaning no more BBM.
R.I.P.



If I were to say one of the reasons I deleted Facebook is to get on with my dissertation, I would be lying. I still have blogger, still go on other blogs and tumblrs, still have twitter, still have hotmail, and a vast array of forums to waste my time on. Facebook has always just been something else in the background when procrastinating.
And so, the procrastination continues! Enjoy...



































Images: LoveJen, FashionGoneRogue, WeHeartIt, JustJared

Post Title Communication Breakdown

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...