Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Sell, sell, sell

ADVERTISEMENTS
I'm moving house in just over a week and that, as well as the fact that I'm sick of staring into a closet full of clothes, has pushed me to have a critical clear out. A lot of the crappier stuff has gone to charity, but some of the better stuff I didn't want to just throw straight out, so I'm trying to be economical and I'm selling the stuff on eBay.

I have a lot of nice bits that have nothing wrong with them, they just don't suit me or my lifestyle or I bought the wrong size in the first place - something I tend to do when they don't have my size in something I really, really want...

Here are some examples of the things I have on offer:






Click here to see these and the rest of the items I'm currently listing.

I'm trying to sell them FAST, so if you like something put an offer in and who knows, I might accept it out of impatience.

Don't be too cheeky though! :)



All images are my own, so please link back to Fantastical Fashion if you for whatever reason choose to repost. Thanks!

Post Title Sell, sell, sell

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...