Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skirts are for life, not just for summer

ADVERTISEMENTS
I have a bit of a thing for skirts lately. Whenever I write lists (I write a lot of lists) of things I need to invest in more pre-shopping trip, skirts are always on there.

I used to live in jeans, but didn't actually realise how many people don't actually wear jeans all the damn time, until a friend pointed out last year how often I wear them and that I 'inspired' her go out and buy a pair.

With this in mind, and the fact I was becoming depressingly bored of my day-to-day outifts, I finally clicked that relying on jeans all the time wasn't giving me enough room for creativity. Besides, I find them so uncomfortable anyway, and they're such time consuming things to go shopping for, especially if skinny is your preference.

I picked out some of my favourite skirts online to share with you all after being inspired by some of the S/S'10 shows.



Runway
Burberry, Jaeger London and Versace



Online
L-R: Topshop £30 - Forever21 $28 - By Zoe @ My-Wardrobe £87




L-R: Vero Moda @ Oli £29 - See by Chloe @ Net-a-Porter £290 - Surface to Air @ Browns £110





My favourites are the Topshop and Vero Moda skirts - they've gone straight to the top of my (very long) wishlist.

Team them all with black wooly tights and boots for day, heels or pretty flats for night. They can all be teamed with floaty blouses or plain tops as they make a little statement on their own.

Post Title Skirts are for life, not just for summer

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...