Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Eeek!

ADVERTISEMENTS

Sorry I haven't posted anything decent in a while - moved flats last week so there was a lot of packing and unpacking, then a long drive back to a cold rainy Lincolnshire last night!
I'm off to see Oasis and Kasabian (and The Enemy?) in Manchester this afternoon/evening, then tomorrow travelling back to London, sorting the rest of my packing out and prepping to officially commence my placement at Glamour magazine on Monday.
Hopefully I'll have time to post something on Sunday/Monday. In the mean time I hope everyone has an awesome weekend, despite the ton of rain that's decided to hit England after a week of sunshine!

Ciao for now :)

PS. I intend to start using Lookbook again, which may equal outfit posts if I'm brave enough :/

Post Title Eeek!

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...